Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My life in MMU

I joined form 6 before I joined MMU because I actually lost my way after SPM. I do not know where to go and what to study after my high school so I end up going for form 6 but after 3 weeks there I quit and finally joined MMU. I never think of joining MMU before as MMU does not have the course I wanna take but I finally end up there also. I always wondering why I will end up in this university but I really do not know why. Maybe is just because I do not have my courage to voice up what I really want or maybe is just simply because my dad wish me to stay in melaka. No matter how I still joined MMU. My life in MMU is not consider boring but is also not fun because I am not taking what I like and what I am interested with.

I do not really go around the campus as I am not really interested about it but I still think it is quite big and I feel that I will get lost in the campus as I first came to the campus. As the result, i stick to the only friend that i know in my group in order to not to get myself lost in the campus. I am not good with making new friend so for the first week I just stick with the only friend I know but fortunately I still get to know some new friends after the first week. Due to this characteristic of mine, I cant really feel enjoy when I am in the university.

In addition, I actually not really like the course that I am taking right now. I do not like to deal with all the math formula, so it is quite hard for me to revise bout what I had learn in my high school and i feel that is something hard for me to study and follow it. Not only that, i find that the subject I am taking is some thing very boring for me as I do not like every thing about economic and mathematics. Besides, I also found out that I am not really understanding the concept of the economic. As the result, my study life in MMU actually make me feel that it is very bored as I have to keep studying the thing I am not really like all the time.

Finally, I am not an active person, so I am not getting involved in all the activities in the campus except attending classes. Thus, all I having is just classes, homework and also assignment. So I don't think that it will going to be fun for a life that is just full of work and something I am not really interested with. In short, my life in MMU is not that fun but also not that boring. I know that I really need to try to love all those thing I am doing in order to make my life of studying to become easier so that I can really enjoyed the life in MMU.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Ee Han,

    Thank you so much for opening up your heart and sharing with us the feelings of your heart. :)

    Your thesis statement is quite ok but must also include the first main idea which is your personality. However, the topic sentences are clear as they explain what the paragraphs are about or the main idea.

    I totally agree with you that in life, we always have to do things that we do not actually love or are passionate about an as you said, we really need to struggle to love all these things in order to have a liking for it :(

    Nevertheless since we have decided to be here, let us work hard and excel in what we do ya :)Keep a positive attitude all the time, get to know more people and work hard to get what you want, and I am so sure you will truly have a memorable university experience :)

    I wish you all de best.

    Regards,
    Jasline

    ReplyDelete